echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
The compact SR-S Series Slim Line Arrays are the ideal choice for applications requiring clear speech intelligibility such as houses of worship, AV presentation and educational facilities. Models include the SR-S4L (long-throw) and the SR-S4S (short-throw) speakers, each with eight 4" cone drivers and twenty-four 1" balanced dome tweeters, all aligned to form a continuous linear sound source. Options include weather resistant models, multiple mounting hardware options and 70V transformer. The SR-S Series are backed with a five year warranty.
Models available: SR-S4L, SR-S4LWP (weather proof), SR-S4S, SR-S4SWP (weather proof)
* Note: For outdoor installation, it is recommended that they are installed under roofs, eaves, or in other locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.
- Slim compact design ideal for speech applications
- Low visual profile fits into demanding settings
- Highly controlled coverage yields improved intelligibility
- Multiple drivers (8 LF, 24 HF) for high sensitivity and power handling
- In-line driver arrangement for superior vertical coverage control
- All drivers share the same horizontal axis for best horizontal dispersion
- Horizontal coverage remains broad through speech range - 100 deg.
- High power handling: 600 W cont. (200 W, 24 hr. pink noise)
- SR-S4L Long-throw (0°V x 90°H)
- SR-S4S Short-throw (10°V x 90°H)
- (8) 4 cone drivers
- (24) 1 balanced dome tweeters
- Full-range with built-in crossover or biamp
- Power handling: 600 W cont.
- High sensitivity: up to 99 dB, 1 watt @ 1 meter (500 to 5,000 Hz)
- Weather-resistant versions available
- Optional mounting hardware and 70.7 V transformer
- Five year warranty
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications