echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
Digital Message Repeater w/USB
- Cardioid dynamic element.
- Rack-mount digital message repeater
- Now improved with Six minutes of CD-quality digital storage with units manufactured in December, 2006 with s/n: 06L or later.
- Three minutes of CD-quality digital storage >with older unit manufactured in November, 2006 with s/n: 06K or earlier.
- Four selectable messages/tones
- 44.1kHz, 16 bit mono PCM, uncompressed WAV format
- USB interface for fast PC data transfer
- Upload messages from PC or record directly to unit
- Front panel mic/line input (switchable)
- Built-in amplifier (3W/8 ohm) for direct speaker connection
- Balanced line input pass-through to balanced line output
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control
- Individual message activation via front panel and/or rear panel switch inputs
- Stop input terminal
- Adjustable broadcast delay time (0, 2 and 4 sec)
- Interval timer allows messages to be repeated at various time intervals (0,5,10, 30 seconds or 1, 5, 10, 30 minutes, 1 hour or continuous)
- Automatic muting of external source during message activation
- Busy output terminal for activating external equipment
- CD-ROM tone library and USB cable included
- External 24 VDC input
- Requires AC power supply, model AD-246
- Optional rack-mount kits, model MB-WT3 (one unit) and MB-WT4 (two units)
- Five year warranty
- WAV Samples, Chimes & Tones
- Driver Files
- MB-WT3/4 Rack Kit Manual
- Application Note - EV Series File Format Requirements
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications
Software & Firmware