echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
NX-300 Series Network Audio
The NX-300PS US uses an advanced implementation of its Packet Audio™ streaming technology (same as NX-100PS US) with improved broadcast capacity & system expandability, WAV file functions and addition of other advanced features. The NX-300PS US can be used to create wide area PA and announcement systems over any IP network. Ideal for railway systems, airports, regional business broadcasts, Bank ATMs, parking system communications & industrial facilities.
The latest NX-300 firmware version is 2.0.1(update:2016/10/7).
The software version is 2.0.0(upload:2016/9/23).
- Transmits 16 bit audio w/sample rates up 48kHz for better than CD audio quality
- Up to 500 NX-300s can be connected to each other via LAN or WAN
- Up to 1,000 links can be established and broadcast patterns
- Up to 64 NX-300s can be programmed for use over extremely wide areas
- High or low broadcast priority can b set to allow for paging override with alert tones, or announcements
- Broadcast patterns may be activated via contact closures or via the on-screen GUI
- Dual-channel capable of bi-directional (full-duplex) dual mono signals
- Transformer balanced ins & outs to accommodate virtually any mic or line level signal
- Can store 8 WAV files (uploaded from PC) of up to 2 minutes max length each, for playback over network
- The rear panel features a complement of 8 contact inputs and outputs
- Adjustable output volume of a broadcast based on a programmed scheduler
- System configuration, control and monitoring via the supplied GUI software and also via web browser
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications
Software & Firmware