echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
5000 Series Wireless Microphone System
The 5000 Series wireless microphone systems are ideal for houses of worship, schools, fitness clubs and many other applications. The new 5000 Series operates in the 506-606MHz bands (on bands H01 & M1) with up to sixteen simultaneous systems possible within each group and even more with combined groups. Transmitter options include the WM-5225 condenser handheld, WM-5265 dynamic handheld, WM-5270 dynamic handheld & WM-5325 body-pack (which accepts any of several lapel & headset mic options). All transmitters can be set to any of 64 UHF frequencies and are powered by a single AA battery for ten hours of continuous operation. Most (except for WM-5270) can also work with rechargeable NiMH AA batteries which can be charged directly inside the mic with optional charging stations. Receiver models include the rack-mountable WT-5800 true diversity 64-channel wireless tuner & WT-5805 space diversity 64-channel wireless tuners, as well as the portable WT-5810 space diversity 16-channel wireless tuner. All 5000 Series receivers feature a frequency scanning function and transmitter battery status indicator.
Available US Frequencies
H01: 576-606 MHz
M1 : 506-538 MHz
- Operates in the 506-606MHz UHF band
- Available in any of 2 UHF frequency sets: H01 & M1 in US region
- Operation beyond 16 simultaneous channels is possible by combining systems from each frequency set, for a total maximum of 32 channels.
- 64 selectable frequencies in each transmitter with up to 16 simultaneous channels for flexibility and improved freedom from interference.
- Up to 10 hours of operation with 1 AA alkaline or NiMH battery
- 2, 6 & 12 station chargers allow direct charge microphones to be inserted into the charging base. No need to remove battery. Recharging contacts on transmitters allow use of NiMH batteries for convenient day-after-day use without the expensive use of alkaline AA batteries.
- Choice of lapel or headset microphones to adapt to various applications and environments
- Rugged, lightweight construction for comfort and durability during continual use
- Convenient On/Off switch on all transmitters for audio muting when necessary, or for conservation of battery life.
- New Uni-Directional YP-M5300 mic for use in hi-feedback situations or where more isolation from other noise is required.
- TOA 5 year warranty.
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.