echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
IR Wireless Series
IR Wireless Series
TOA's wireless microphone system uses infrared transmission, thereby eliminating the problems associated with RF (VHF/UHF) type systems. The components of the IR Wireless Microphone System consists of the IR-702T 2-Channel IR Tuner, the IR-200M Hand-Held IR Microphone Transmitter, the IR-300M Body-Pack Microphone with External Mic Input, three IR remote receivers (IR-500R, IR-510R, IR-520R), as well as the IR-200BT Rechargeable NiMH Batteries and IR-200BC Charging Station.
The system has an optional 4-way distributor, offering flexibility and reliability to be used with no fear of interference or loss of privacy. Both the Infrared Wireless Microphone System and the Infrared Conference System (TOA's TS-800 and TS-900 Series IR Conferencing Systems) can be used simultaneously in the same location.
- Employs a PLL synthesized system, allowing either of 2 frequencies to be set.
- The IR-702T Tuner can receive signals from any two IR transmitters
- The microphone system's infrared transmission eliminates problems with RF interference or eavesdropping, allowing simultaneous use in adjacent conference rooms or school classrooms.
- Can use either 2 rechargeable NiMH batteries (IR-200BT) or 2 AA alkaline batteries providing between 6-8 hrs of continuous operation.
- Both the infrared wireless microphone system and the infrared conference systems (TS-800 and TS-900 Series), can be simultaneously installed in the same location.
- The IR-200M Hand-held transmitter has an anti-bacteria-treated body.
- Multiple IR receivers can be used providing reliable, wide-area pickup.
- The optional IR-200BC can charge the NiMH batteries directly, or either transmitter (with batteries installed) may be charged by placing them into the charging cradles.
- TOA 5-Year Warranty
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.